Monday, 6 December 2010

Front Cover First Draft

This is my first draft of the front cover, The programme has had a problem and has not allowed me to use the fonts that i wanted to use, so i shall upload the version i have on my own laptop at a later point. I have gone for a slightly informal style, making it look like the writing has been applied with cellotape, i believe this represents the music industry and gives it a slightly "indie" look.

I have used a group photo of the band that i am doing my featured article on, I have placed the writing so that it looks like the band memebers are looking at the writing, going for my own unique style of making the picture look fully involved with the writing.
I have tried to make the magazine look as though it was applied cheaply, giving it a unique style.

No comments:

Post a Comment