Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Double Page Spreads


For my main article I have had to do it over two double page spreads, this is because the thousand word limit we were given is too much to fit into one double page spread. I have gone with the same style that the front cover consists of, it is in the style that the pictures and the writing are being held on by cellotape, which again represents the style of the music i am writing about, a rough "indie" look.
I have added a cork board background so that it looks like the text and the pictures are being attached roughly to a board.

I have gone with bright colours to also represent a rave scene, the magazine represents the modern times of music hence the name "The Now".
This is still a first draft so it will be improved from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment