After analysing many articles from magazines such as NME, Kerrang! and Q, I have come to the conclusion that I shall be writing an article in the style of an NME article.
The reasoning for this is that articles in NME are fairly formal, they are presented in a formal manner, but the content of the text is slightly informal to communicate well with the target audience of an average of twenty three year old people.
I chose to do this so I can use my talent as a strong writer of English, it will give me a chance to express myself and write for the audiences that are in the same age range as myself.
I do not like the articles written for Kerrang!, because I feel they use too extreme wording for my likening, that style of writing does not appeal to me, therefore i believe that I would find it hard to write in that style.
The articles in Q magazine are too long winded, which I feel will lose the interest of the target audience that i am hoping to appeal too, i again would also find it harder to write in this style.
I am writing an article on an interview with a band, i have already chosen the band and have organised an interview, as of yet i have not done my interview, it shall be posted here when the interview has been done.
No comments:
Post a Comment