In preperation for the magazine article that we are going to produce, we did a staged interview with myself as the music artist. I was asked questions infront of the class and had to answer them in the style as if i was a genuine pop artist. We took notes of how the interview went, and then had to write up the beggining of the interview in a music magazine style.
This is how the beggining of my write up of the interview went...
Daniel Rawlings interview.
The sun shone through the windows, as the cold autumn wind clashed lightly against the windows, we sat there anxiously, waiting for the new icon of music to walk through the doors. We waited what seemed hours before Daniel Rawlings, finally appeared through the small wooden door of the small building that was allocated to host this interview.
“Sorry I’m late guys, overslept.” He stated as he walked in, he quickly sat down and greeted all of us there. He was passed a cup of tea and drank it slowly as he slouched back in his chair and waited for the questions to be thrown at him.
We discovered that Dan once had a pretty mundane lifestyle, he was asked what influenced his music, the deep meaningful lyrics and the power rifts that appear within his guitar solos.
“I was getting pretty bored of my life”, he said “I thought I need to make a change to my life and to others, so I started writing songs and it all escalated from thereon.”
We know that Daniel has only been on the music scene for a fairly short period of time; however he has been playing in small pubs and clubs for some years, changing his music persona throughout the years.
Last week, the public managed to see his huge tattoo on his back, after a sneaky photograph was taken of him at beach resort, he explained to us what the meaning of this huge dragon surrounded by fire actually symbolised.
“It symbolises my personality”, he claimed, “I am quite a passionate person that wants to have a depth for ferociousness behind my youthful exterior. The tattoo was a sort of calming placebo on me, it made me feel that people could see my personality without even having to get to know me.”
We clapped at this statement, for a young lad he expresses tendencies that exceed expectations of a young boy with everything going for him right now. We mentioned his relationship with the beautiful Pixie Lott; he begins to blush as he hears her name.
“We are thinking of doing a duet, which will involve a lot of chemistry between us.”
We can see that the way he expresses his girlfriend, shows that he is not just interested in her looks, but also cares about her as a person, which we have utmost respect for him for.
This was my first attempt at writing an article in this style of writing, I am fairly pleased with how this article went.
No comments:
Post a Comment