My name is Daniel Rawlings and i am studying Media Studies for AS level. I have a great interest in Media and i am intrigued at how people create successful media products that appeal signficantly to different groups of society.
I started my project by analysing different stereotypes that are represented by the public, I then studied at how the media cope with this and target their product successfully at the target audience. I have also currently taken part in a work shop programme at the BBC White City studio in which we used a programme to help us make a professional looking magazine cover.
For my preliminary piece of work, i am currently studying how to produce a successful school magazine cover, which appeals to teenagers to pick up about their school, and for my main piece of coursework i will be producing a music magazine cover that could appeal to a wide range of people with a wide age range.
No comments:
Post a Comment