This is how i wanted the contents page to look, i used white font with a black background so that the colours would compliment eachother completely. The contrast in colours is not traditional so it gives the page some originality.
I used a different picture for the contents, it is in long shot form, which gives the page a different look to that of the cover page. both the pictures are of the same person, therefore it still relates to the cover page, and compliments it quite well.
I used the same font for the title "Contents" as i did for the title of the magazine on the front cover, this again makes it a relation to the cover page. I also used the same font for the list of pages found in the book as the lure headings that were applicated to the front cover.
I have gone for a slightly formal/ relaxed look, which I believe resembles school life, as in the fact that you are there to work, but also have a good time, which is the message i would like the magazine to express.
To conclude i am reasonably happy with my cover and contents pages for my preliminary task, however if I were to do them again, i would improve on the complexity of the features on both the pages, because i am new to using the programme Serif Page Plus, my IT skills on the programme are very limited, therefore if I were to do them again, I would make them look more complex if i become more skilled at using the programme.

No comments:
Post a Comment