Monday, 4 October 2010

Daniel Rawlings Post 2 School Magazine

As my partner for the research has been away for a while, i have had to the begin part of the research by myself, i have studied some successful school magazines in class, but i have also studied successful magazine that the media mass produce.
Magazines such as OK! magazine are big sellers, especially to women consumers.
The front cover is set out so that it has many lures, over lapping pictures and bright colours, this will grab the potential consumers attention and will make the cover look a lot more appealing to potential purchasers.

I have made a first draft to my School magazine cover, I am very unfamiliar with the programme Serif Page Plus, because I have never used it before, but that is the programme that is best for the job, so at the moment I have a very simple front cover, with very little effects, but i hope to improve upon my design as i become more familiar with the programme.

The picture is bad quality because i don't have the software to save it as a Jpeg format, so therefore i had to take a picture of the printed copy. i shall be improving on the logos, the title and the lure captions will also be improved, i will have to improve them as i become more familiar with the software however.

No comments:

Post a Comment