Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Preliminary Idea For Contents Page

This was a prelimary idea I had for the contents page, it was essentially supposed to be an editors coffee table, however i found it hard to place the writing around the page, and again I couldn't find the appropriate software to help me edit the pictures, I found it quite a problem when trying to discover the software packages in such a short period of time, this was a problem for me, because it meant that the ideas that I had were not able to become a physical creation.
I added an ipod and headphones because that would be what most music magazine editors would have lying around, I also added a cup of Coffee too simulate the tiredness that goes along with being an editor, I also added a packet of ciggarettes because ciggarettes are often related with the music scene. I deliberately placed the items messily around the page, to try and simulate the messiness of an editor in a rush.
This went over a double page spread, however i did not finish it off because the software would not work well with me and also I found that my Ipod Touch themed contents was a better idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment