
As you can see in this picture of myself, I am dressed in the indie style, sort of going for a vintage look, with the long hair, ear piercing, braces and a fully buttoned up shirt, this is the sort of audience I am aiming for.
The particular audience I am aiming the magazine at is people that go to gigs alot, enjoy the music and have the taste in music that include bands such as Foals, Kings Of Leon, The Libertines etc.
I have aimed for an age group of 16-21 which is roughly that of the NME magazine since I have roughly based my magazine around that of NME.
I have aimed for both genders, as too not single out the audience and not too gain a wider appeal, people that purchase or download regular amounts of music and want too keep up to date with the current music scene.
I have also tried too appeal to the audience with my Ipod themed contents page, so they can relate the menu to something they own or have used.
I have also tried to target it too students
To conclude I have gone with the stereotype of the indie scene, aiming at the young generation, both genders and those that have a big interest in current and old music.
No comments:
Post a Comment