This is the software that I used.
The software I used was Serif Page Plus 11, this was the main software I used for the project, however I found that at times it wasn't that user friendly, and I would preferably chose to use a better software like Adobe Photoshop given the chance to do this again.
I also used Microsoft Word and Powerpoint 2003, these programmes were used mainly for my blog posts, but also to write my main article.
Blogger was the software we used for writing the blog and Slideshare was the software I used for uploading Powerpoints, Microsoft Paint was used too make collages like the one above.
My memory stick was useful for carrying the information of my work on, the only problem I had was the difference between my laptop at home and the school computers, some of the settings kept on changing, for example the fonts on my magazine pages.
My laptop was where I did all of the work, except some of the research, I ran a new range of software on it, therefore I learnt how to use my laptop differently.
My Ipod touch was mainly used too get the design of my contents page from, however due to it's internet browsing skills it came in handy for research.
I have learnt too use different softwares within the space of time, I found this a challenge at first, but after some practice i found it to be quite easy, the programmes and technology i used were all fairly familiar too me, apart from the Serif Page Plus 11 software, that I had the most problems with, however after a while I managed to over come these issues.





No comments:
Post a Comment