I used the online Survey programme called Survey Monkey to gain feedback for my media product, The questions I used for the survey were open ended and not closed, by open ended I mean they were not leading in any way, for example if I asked
"What did you like about my magazine?", the answer wouldn't be as fair as
"Can you comment on my magazine?"
The questions I used involved the user to put in their own comment, apart from the first question where I used a multiple Choice question.
1. Do You Like My Music Magazine?
Yes No Unsure
2. What is your opinion on the theme I used for my front cover and double page spread?
3. What was your opinion of my article?
4. Are the colours I have used in my magazine appropriate for the style of music genre I have aimed for?
5. Is there anything you can comment that you especially like about the magazine, if you do like it?
6. What could I have done to improve on my magazine?
I asked six people for their response, the results were this...
Question 1.)
Yes ✔ No Unsure
Yes ✔ No Unsure
Yes ✔ No Unsure
Yes ✔ No Unsure
Yes ✔ No Unsure
Yes ✔ No Unsure
Question 2.)
I enjoyed the theme, because I felt it represented The music genre well.
I thought the theme that you used was cleverly put together, it was a good attempt at trying to recreate what you were aiming to create.
I thought that what you did was good, The colours also went well with the theme.
I believe that the theme you aimed for was pulled off successfully.
The theme was good, and applied cleverly.
I liked how unique the theme was.
Question 3.)
I enjoyed reading the article, because it was entertaining and well written
The article was written well.
I liked how you made the article personal, you are a good writer.
I thought that article was funny and well written
The article represented what would usually be found in music magazines
The article was enjoyable to read.
Question 4.)
I liked how the rave colours were used.
I thought the colours stood out appropriately
I liked how the colours represented the rave scene
I thought the colour scheme was good
I enjoyed the colour coordination
I thought the colours were appropriately used
Question 5.)
I thought the Ipod contents page was a clever addition
I thought that the theme of the main article was clever
I enjoyed the pictures and the front cover
I found that you captured the genre of music well within the pages.
I enjoyed the overall look of the magazine
I really enjoyed the article.
Question 6.)
There were a few graphic problems, but other than that nothing really
I thought that the article was a little bit too long
If more time could have been speant on it, I would improve on the graphics
I feel that the magazine was satisfactory.
I thought the contents page could have used a little bit more to replicate the Ipod
I thought the article was a bit too long.
So to conclude my feedback, i recieved mainly positive reviews and the only criticism that I seemed to have really got was that I could have improved on the contents page and the length of the article.
No comments:
Post a Comment